1. Where are you from? I’m from America.
2. Good morning! Good afternoon!
3. Class, we have a new friend today.
4. Who’s that woman? She’s my mother。
5. Who’s that man? He’s my father.
6. Who’s this boy?My brother.
7. I have a new kite.Oh, it’s beautiful.
8. How many kites can you see? I can see 12.
9. The black one is a bird. Oh, how nice!
10. How many crayons do you have? I have 16 crayons.
11. Open it and see. That’s right.
12. Do you like peaches?Yes, I do. /No, I don’t.
13. What about pears? Oh, I like them very much.
14. Let’s have some peaches and pears.
15. Have some fruits.Thank you, Miss White.
16. Sorry, I don’t like bananas.
17. Can I have an apple, please? Certainly.
18. Have some more? No, thank you.
19. Where is my car?It’s under the chair.
20. Excuse me. Can I use your pencil? No problem.
1. Hello! Hi!
2. Hello! I’m Wu Yifan. I’m from China.
3. What’s your name?
4. My name’s Chen Jie.
5. I have a pencil. Me too.
6. Good morning. Good afternoon.
7. This is Miss White. Nice to meet you.
8. Where are you from? I’m from America.
9. Let’s go to school. OK.
10. How many cakes? One cake
11. How are you? I’m fine, thank you.
12. Let’s paint. Great
13. I like green. Me too.
14. I have a rabbit.
15. Cool! Super! Great! Wow!
16. May I have a look? Sure.
17. Here you are. Thank you. You’re welcome
18. I like hamburgers. Me too
19. Have some French fries.
20. Can I have some chicken? Sure.
1. Here you are. Thank you!
2. Come on, children. Look at the elephant.
3. Wow! It’s so big!It’s so funny!
4. It has a long nose and a short tail.
5. It has small eyes and big ears.
6. Look at the giraffe.Oh, it’s so tall.
7. The giraffe is tall. The deer is short.
8. You’re tall. I’m short.You’re right.
9. Let’s fly it. OK.
10. What a big fish!
11. How old are you? I’m nine.
12.Clap your hands.
14.Look at me!
15.Look at my nose!
16.Let’s go to school!
17.This is my face.
18.Close your eyes.
19.Open your mouth.
20.Touch your nose.